Sunday, February 13, 2011

Moroccan Slow Cooked Lamb

I have always been a big fan of slow cooking. It kind of gives enough time to the ingredients to mingle and get to know each other well :-)

This lamb dish became my favourite in the last couple of years. I think I first saw it on a show on Travel & Living channel. Then tasted it in a couple of restaurants. Since then I had been looking forward to making it myself and guess what.. finally that day arrived!

Most of the ingredients used in it are quite close or almost the same as we use in the Indian dishes. I was a bit worried about using dried apricots in a meat dish but it definitely added to the taste. I didn't have couscous but buttered Basmati topped with finely chopped fresh mint tasted awesome!!

2 comments:

  1. looks ooooooooooooofffff.....recipe madam...plz share so I can try it at home :) or r u going to make it when u r here ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oye!!! We were waiting for it the whole day yesterday!!! Thought you will get it or us! ;)

    ReplyDelete